22 August 2026

New f00tage sh0ws altercation between Ale*x Pretti and federal officers 11 days bef0re he was sh0t d*ad

He said: “A week before Alex was gunned down in the street – despite posing no threat to anyone – he was violently assaulted by a group of ICE agents. Nothing that happened a full week before could possibly have justified Alex’s killing.”

While the federal agents who apprehended and eventually shot Pretti on January 24 had their actions initially defended by the Border Patrol Commander Gregory Bovino, there has now been an update on their fate.

A Customs and Border Patrol spokesperson has said ‘two officers involved are on administrative leave’. However, this is considered standard protocol after such a shooting.

Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem, who heads up ICE and Border Patrol, was asked about the protocol following the death of Renee Good earlier this month.

“We are following the exact same investigative and review process that we always have under ICE and under the Department of Homeland Security and within the administration.”

Voir la suite sur la page suivante:
Partager sur Facebook